Monday 28 December 2009

AsylumSecrets Entry #1!

The first segment of this blog will be secrets sent to me in text via email at AsylumSecrets@Gmail.com


AsylumSecret #1
:
"So there's this one member of The Asylum who is the leader of an underground, passive revolution movement!"

AsylumSecret #2!: "I am frustrated beyond endurance at people's lack of willingness to commit. Yes, you will be hurt. Get over it already. That's just life.I need someone; what makes you above caring for another human being? I'm not asking for eternity; I'm not asking for the rest of your life; I'm not even asking for more than a month or two. I can't stop devoting myself to people, why is there so little reciprocation? I try to be a good friend; I know I'm not perfect, but I TRY. I have loved these people, knowing ahead of time that I will be hurt and that I may never completely recover. Will someone please do this for me? Or am I not worth it? How many times will this happen before I lose the ability to love this way and become like those who have failed me? Please, let the answer be infinity."

AsylumSecret #3: "One of the girls I've slept with on multiple occasions was cheating on various boyfriends to be with me. I knew this ahead of time. And I didn't give a shit."

AsylumSecret #4: "I'm an art-junkie lesbian!"

AsylumSecret #5: "I like you a lot. You seem to like me too? Please make a move..."

AsylumSecrets #6: "A woman got in a car crash as I was walking by. She knew she was dying and asked me to hold her, because she was becoming cold. I continued to walk on forward while laughing hysterically. I will never forget how cruel that was. Insanity is both a gift and a curse."

AsylumSecrets #7: "To Asylum Secrets,
Remember the goosebumps books? There was one with a hand on a door called "Don't go into the basement." I never read it but in 1st grade I had a nightmare about that hand. Now, I continue to see it in day to day life almost eveyday laying on cracked doors and my bedside. This hand is my only fear.
Love,Anonymous Muffin"

This segment of the blog is now pictures or scannings of AsylumSecrets:





If you cannot read this it says

"Patchwork pieces of myself
And in the end does it really matter
When the whole world thinks I'm mad
And I have trouble keeping a
Grip on anything to close to real"
























I would like to thank all of you for participating in this project. I especially have to thank musicallysilent because she has been a great help with ideas and such, and so have the rest of you :) Please continue sending in your secrets and message me if you would like to send in a physical secret :D I will give you an address to send it to until I get a P.O. box!
Love,
loony_moony

No comments:

Post a Comment