Monday 28 December 2009

AsylumSecrets Introduction

P.O. Box 47 West Sacramento, CA 95605-0047
That is the address you can mail your hand written Asylumsecrets to! And I will scan and upload them for the blog!! :D <3
AsylumSecrets was started on Emilie Autumn's muffin forum and it was based off of PostSecrets! If you email AsylumSecrets@Gmail.com you can anyonymously send your secrets (I'm too slow to figure out who you are! And I'm not going to post your names or emails.)
If you have any questions feel free to contact me on here, AsylumSecrets@Gmail.com , the AsylumSecrets topic on the forum (http://www.forum.emilieautumn.com/viewtopic.php?f=155&t=22739), or PM me on the forum, or talk to me on my twitter (MissLoonyMoony is my screen name!)
You can send in as many anonymous secrets as you'd like! :D
PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR FORUM NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SECRET! Unless you give me permission to use it <3
Thank you SO MUCH <3

No comments:

Post a Comment